Wednesday, January 25, 2017

King Kong by destorm

    


Image result for king kong



i'm King Kong, beat my fisting chest
I don't feel the pressure, show the world the best
I endure the pain, let the gorillas out
Ignore the chains, now all my n**** out Thou hath forsaken me

Finally back making heat, cooking like a bakery
Now there ain't no breaking me down
Where my ancestors, wish that they can see me now
I'm the best no question, ain't no testing me.
I found my place
And it's me on top of the world
I'm King Kong, drop the gate
I hear the chariots coming today
I am King Kong (King Kong)
King Kong (King Kong)
I'm King Kong (King Kong)
I'm King Kong
(Now who the best?) King Kong
(Beat your chest) King Kong
(You the best) King Kong
(Beat your chest) I am King Kong


DesTorm uses             Hyperbole: 

frightened, scared, terrified, fearful
Also uses                       Metaphor   : He compared himself to a gorilas so people around can be afraid of him.

1 comment: