Wednesday, January 4, 2017

And I thought my life was currently hell....

After watching some of that documentary, I can't really say that my life is the worst. I mean, they have to sleep through gunshots and screaming! This is something they have actually gotten used to and it's absolutely crazy!  If Urbana thinks the police here were bad, they better think again. The POLICE of all people going on a bloody massacre, and the worst part is that none of these people were who they were looking for AND were even innocent! Jeesh, the GDP here must be pretty low, which kind of reminds me of one of the posters. The only reason why all of this violence is happening in this area is because the poverty here is rock bottom! And since no one can really make money, they think they have no choice but to switch to drug dealing. I wish they had more options for jobs so they didn't have to go down a path like that. it's just sad really to know that the children here have to grow up with that kind of childhood.

1 comment: