Wednesday, January 25, 2017

the blog1


\
i Really like to go traveling. What I really like to do is make friends it gives me the perfect chance to make new friends. Where I really like to travel to is somewhere warm or near the beach cause I love the ocean.
I don't really go out much I don't really know why It's just not something I do. I haven't been to that many places lately. I have only been to 3 places close to the ocean. Which is clearwater FL, Myrtle Beach SC, and Hawaii. I really liked going to Hawaii cause I was able to surf and I stayed there for about 2 weeks. I don't have to work when I travel that's the last reasons why i like to travel. Some times I go and buy things like crazy and I just love hotels Idk why tho.







Image result for ferrari\

1 comment:

  1. Nathan, I also love hotels. Your vacations sound really fun! 10/10

    ReplyDelete