Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Review! Review! :)

So in the day of yesterday I started read a book named Divergent, few months ago I saw/listen people that like this book, I never been interested in those books, but yesterday I give a chance so... I started reading. It seems a good book, well I don't have too much time reading this but it had a nice prologue, you know. It's kinda confusing at first but I'm curious and I want to know haha. There's a picture of the book :)

 


Well I wanna talk about a song too, because I hear too much songs but this one I don't know put me on the nostalgic mood. It called Stole the show of Kygo. It's from a DJ who is Norwegian, the song means about a couple who broke up in a short time but both had a good time/show, puts me nostalgic because one of my ex-boyfriends dedicate to me, haha oops. So.. I've been hearing in a few weeks. 
Image result for kygo
Is handsome, don't ya? :)

Sorry If I wrote too much, I think it was a little so I talk about two things.

1 comment:

  1. Marianne, thank you for posting not one, but two reviews! You can never write too much. Love the voice and creativity. 10/10

    ReplyDelete