Wednesday, January 25, 2017

song review

Well the song isn't a new song it of marilyn manson's 2003 album The Golden Age of Grotesque. Witch is my favorite album from him and its track 9 slutgarden. It is about leading a person on. I don't really agree with the message of the song but its a really good song and I can live with it. It gets stuck in my head really easy. It's my second favorite song on the album behind My favorite song by him in general The Golden Age of Grotesque. I will listen to that song like 5 times or more a day. I hadn't heard it tell i found my mom's old copy of the album and got to listen to the whole album. But this song is really good and i really like it.


Marilyn Manson - Slutgarden - YouTube
Image result for marilyn manson the golden age of grotesque

1 comment:

  1. Michael, love the story about how your music has a personal connection! 10/10

    ReplyDelete