Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My community vs. others community

My community is great I have a lot of friends and nice people around me. I see my community as a family to me because my community makes me who I am. I have seen how other communities that have some problems that can be solve but they need people to step up like a leader. My community also have some problems and my community also have leader to solve them. In some communities people are doing drugs and killing people for power like I have seen in a video called Favela Rising. In the video police were killing people, when the police has to do those change so people start to change as well. We need to have a relationship almost like a connection with other people so we can help our and other communities.
Community-is.jpg (701×314)

No comments:

Post a Comment