Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My year so far

My year has been great so far. I miss my friends and my old teachers. I miss that we never see each other again and we only have lunch together. We only have 25 minutes to talk and that's is not enough for us. I miss that we didn't have to worried about your future. Now I have to see in what collage I need to go and we I need to move to be there. Overall I had a great time and I have make more friends. I'm happy that I'm almost over with high school and that I'm going to collage soon. I'm tempting to graduate early so I have one year ahead. I wish I finish this year with good grades and lots of friends and memories.  Image result for pics of highschool to college    Image result for pics of highschool to college

1 comment:

  1. Diana, I definitely understand your stress, but it will all work out in the end. 10/10

    ReplyDelete