Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My skyrim life!






When I don't really do anything at home, I like to pop in one of of my video games. I mostly play a game about skyrim, which is one of the best fantasy rpg's there is. Basically, you were traveling when you get caught in a ambush that you have nothing to do with. you are mistaken for one  of their enemies and are sent for execution. After you get to the destination, Helgen, they do a role call of the people that are about to die. when you're called, the man will ask who you are and you create your character. My character is a breton, people who are both human and elf. They are really good at summoning and healing magic, although I only use summoning magic really. If you look at the picture above this I am the one in the golden green armor. I use nothing but staffs really, and the the one in black is my companion and he's a khajiit. They are the cat people, and they are not liked by a lot of people since the majority of them are thieves. My cat man has a shield that wards off all spells, a unique sword that does ice damage and paralyzes the enemy for two seconds, and a whole bunch of staffs that he uses for combat and to summon some help.

1 comment:

  1. Shawn, great information about Skyrim. It seems like a very fun game. 10/10

    ReplyDelete