Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My world vs favelas

My world vs the favelas is totally different, although there is some similarities. The favelas have way too many deaths/murders than my neighborhood, my neighborhood had 1 murder. The one thing we do have in common is drugs. In my neighborhood there's a lot of potheads and people that sell weed. There was once a house where they sold cocaine, but not them or the house is there, there would always be cops around that house. In summer you can sometimes smell weed in the air. I know in the favelas there's kids that smoke, same for my neighborhood. It's sad when I talk to them all they talk about is smoking and dropping out of school, a couple actually dropped out. My neighborhood isn't that bad as it sounds, there's a couple bad things but not much not as favelas do.
Image result for neighborhoods

No comments:

Post a Comment