Wednesday, January 11, 2017

songs

The Tech n9ne song last sad song has a few of them The couris " dont you pitty me no no just pray for me". The second verse it says "I dont wanna be melancholy tell i put my as* in a toumb."

In the falling in revers song pick up the phone its very good with this. Ronnie the singer Says "well i apolgize about last night i really did not mean to disrepict you." but he sounds angrey not sad.

Another  falling in reverse song that dose this is called just like you.The cours says "I am aware that i am an as*hole i really dont care about all of that though." He sounds very happy about it and is proud of it he owns it and dosent soung mad he sounds happy about this and it dose a good job of this i think it dose the best of all of them.

1 comment:

  1. Michael, you have great lyrics to work with. You just need to explain more about how tone connects to the lyrics. Don't just state the tone, explain how you know it is that tone.

    ReplyDelete