Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Night or And the World Remained Silent

In my opinion And the World Remained Silent would best fit the book than Night. Night isn't the best title because when I hear something the title Night it makes me think of space or peace. The title Night doesn't make me think of anything terrible. The title And the World Remained Silent does make me think of something terrible because if the world went silent then I would think something really shocking happen to be silent. Night makes me think of space cause it's dark up there and you can see the stars, nothing bad going on up there. Then it makes me also think of peace cause usually there's less noise at night and not that many people or things going on. So therefore in my opinion And the World Remained Silent would've been a better title for the book.  


Image result for night wiesel

No comments:

Post a Comment