Wednesday, March 1, 2017

And the World Remained Silent or Night


Image result for world remained silentIn my opinion  i think that the tittle "And the World remained Silent" would be better fit for the book than the tittle Night. Night is not the best title because when I hear something Night Title makes me think of  peace. So in my opinion And the World Remained silent would have been a better title for the book, because in that it was  not going to be our world but it will be their world, that will remained silent, because they didn't have peace,The Night title does not make me think of anything terrible. The title And Silent World Reminds me of something terrible because if the world was silent then I think something really shocking happens in the world and makes the world to be silent.
and i think he chooses the tittle night, maybe because after their freedom they might have some peace, in their world because i think night represent peace and dark in the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Vine, very insightful ideas. However, I do not see the two lists for the titles. 9/10

    ReplyDelete