Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Bystander

One day I was in the hallway at school. I saw a girl bullying another girl and she was pulling her hair. I was just taking there doing nothing. I felt mad that I didn't do anything for that girl. I could of gone to the dean's office and said something about it but I didn't. I was scared and I was not going to get in trouble for nobody. I didn't want to be that girl that was being bullied and I know that she didn't was do be bullied either. I told by parents about this when I got home and they told me that I didn't do the right thing, they told me to be in her place and feel like she felt. From that point on I try to do my best and help other people and no by a bystander.

Image result for bystander quotes       Image result for bystander quotes

1 comment: