Thursday, March 30, 2017

I believe that I had been someone hero


first of all an hero for me is someone who's there when i'm on need, someone who win for me, who
sacrifice his or her life for me. like my lovely mom is my biggest hero, my number one lovely Baby friend is my hero, my Dad, my lovely aunt there all did something in my life that mark my life, help me etc....

About me now

One day I was in my friends Car, I saw someone that I know waiting for the bus and i was snowing i stop the car and give her a ride, so i was an hero for her.
I remember also one day me and my friends was doing something bad and the catch me but i didn't the name of all people who was with me.  I was a hero because if I said they name those won't be able to do what the ask me do. I was a hero for helping them.
I feel like an hero when i help someone on the need.
When i do something hurt to someone if she or he can't that make me an hero.
I feel like an hero when a sacrifice for someone get him or her what they want.


1 comment: