Wednesday, March 29, 2017

im not a hero

Im not a hero to anyone. Im ordinary but im invisible if someone listened to me that wasn't like an adult. Id feel like a hero. There are some people who make me feel like a hero but I don't talk to them often.
What I try to do Is look for people who are sad or upset or angry I try my best to cheer them up any way I can and hopefully I can make them happy. I don't know anyone that is an ordinary hero sometimes I just feel alone in this world and everyone is against me at some times but when ever I say stuff like I hate my life and stuff thats really the only time adults notice me so mainly I have no hero. If I had anyone who seemed like a hero to me it would be my best friend he is like a brother to me.

Image result for devil

1 comment:

  1. Nathan, this is a very interesting post. It can definitely be hard to feel like a hero at times, but you definitely have qualities that make you a hero 10/10

    ReplyDelete