Wednesday, November 9, 2016

when i hear trump is the winner

                                                                by big key



yesterday my friend came to pick me to her house to watch the election together and and there is the story about how reaction this night.

CNN the winner of this election is trump.

me and my friend: what
my friend: oh my gosh
me: what the hell
my friend: i can't believe that.
me: but you have to believe
my friend: not i can't can't
me: so why you crying then?
my friend: because of trump and my job
me: what abut you job?
my friend: yea i lose my job because we did some thing with my boss and he told me if trump lose
i will day home until 2 weeks and i would pay me for that, and i told me if trump win i could't come won again.
me: O.M.G
my friend : yea i lose my job
me: yea i did this kind of games too but me is for money i tell my cousin that if trump win i would have him $50 and she tell me if trump lose she would give $70 so i have to give her my money thu. ah trump! why why is u the president? i like you but i didn't want you to win this election.
so do you see that my friend lose is job and i have to give $50 to my cousin (oo) gosh.
my friend: so i'm going to paris
me: LOL
my friend : yea i'm for real girl
me: LOL
so we didn't think about trump as the president but we don't have i choice Romain 13;1





No comments:

Post a Comment