Wednesday, November 16, 2016

3 people to take with you where ever you want...

i would take my mom, brother, and grandma because thoughs are 3 people that i love the most and would go to mexico. To visit my moms home town, because she is always talking about how many story's and good memories she had there. Also grandma grew up there too and she has also told us many story's of her childhood. And the reason i'm taking my brother is because my grandma and mom usaily only told us too because my little brother don't talk yet. i really want to see the school they went to, and see if it's like the school we have here. I know it's not because they said it was a very poor city they lived in, but still i'm curious to see how it looks. i also want to see the house where my mom grew up, if its still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment