Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I would bring 2 lions for my own protection and my friend this one guy here named vivek cause i can trust him with some things cause id loose so many things. I guess i could have fun with my friend and all but even though i like hanging out with my friends there are just some things you may want to do alone. I honestly don't really want to take anyone cause id probably would want to be alone for the whole trip i like being alone. I could also brag about the places that i have been. Why bring 3 people to have someone bugging you and talking to you during the whole trip. This is a once in a life time opportunity. Not trying to mean or anything but i wouldn't want to be talking to a friend then i miss something. But on the other hand it is a pretty long trip there are just some things that it would be good to bring someone along there are also some things that it would be good not to bring anyone on your trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment