Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Seyona's frenemy

I had a frenemy...she was really weird. She used to stalk me and watch me. One day i was in my room and i was just hanging out. Something told me to look out of window...I seen her looking at me through a pair of binoculars. It made me feel real uncomfortable. She was a really weird girl. Unfriended her because it was creeping me out. I didn't know what to do and i didn't want to talk to her or be mean at the same time. So i had my parents help me. They were my good luck charm. It helped because she stopped stalking me and being weird all the time...But months later she moved to france she came back to visit sometimes.Image result for good luck charmImage result for frenemy
Image result for binoculars

1 comment:

  1. i like the pictures you picked and love the story that goes with it good job seyona.

    ReplyDelete