Wednesday, November 16, 2016

influence and I had an animal that talk what should I would tell it.


i'm i was in middle school  was fear even talk to people lol.
in class like when people are talking, me i was on my side, 
with not talking even they talk about something fun i won't say anything.
i was i afraid in middle even they teacher knows that lol.
but my grade still good and every was good.
and when i get in a group every changer, i started to talk in school.
skip school lol that was my favorite thing to do lol.
i'm grade go down and i become different than before.
we did a lot of good but more bad thou lol 
and it was a bad influence, thou, and in i school i find just one person and that person that people bring me in the positive stuff, doing things well and i still talk as well.

an animal that talk 
 if i had an animal that talk i would ask it, what it think about human.
is it jealous because we human.
and i would ask it what i think about itself lol.
what if it was i human it would do.
and i would ask it if what sex it would like to be if it was a human. lol
and in what country it would like to live.
Image result for an animal that can talk




Image result for influences

No comments:

Post a Comment