Wednesday, November 16, 2016

If animals could talk

Image result for lionsIf animals could talk it would be cool. I have two pet fishes and I could talk to them. My cousin has a really fat pitbull, he would say give me more food. I would ask dogs why do they like sniffing each others butts it's weird. Animals in the zoo would probably be mad and ask if they can be set free. I would talk to a lion and ask him if he can live with me to have him as a pet and not eat me. My favorite animal is a lion, I would feed him all the time and play with him. I want a baby lion though, then I wanna watch him grow up. I like their big hair they get when they grow up and since they are lazy we could be sleeping the whole time. I will have him try tacos I bet he is going to love em.

No comments:

Post a Comment