Thursday, November 17, 2016

i would take two of my best friends with me

I would take Michel and Austin with me because they always got my back when i need it they never let me down so i would take them with me. We would do anything that is fun to us, we would do something stupid too. We would eat and slip up to go do what we all like to do like always and we would get in to a fight too that would be fun. I really thankfully for them for being in my family, with their help i can stand up again over and over. We would fight for each other that is way if i get a free trip for three people i would take them with me because they are family to me. We are brothers and we would always be brothers for live until the day we die. Thanks Michel and Austin for being my brothers. You guys are great friends take care peeps.    
 Image result for rides

No comments:

Post a Comment