Wednesday, November 30, 2016

An amazing performance!

The performance of Othello that the collage students did was amazing! When they started, it took me by surprise! It was like I was actually in the theater watching it! I mean when you read something with FEELING and EMOTION, you can learn so much more. In my english class, some people read it with a low voice and sound like a robot. When people read like that it's kind of hard to answer some questions, especially when it's questions about how someone feels about a current something. But When read like the people did, it just helps me so much more. I wish I could read like that so I could make things easier for the other students around me. Also, today's event has inspired me very much, which may make it easier for me to make plots for my comics!


Image result for Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment