Wednesday, November 16, 2016

If Animals Could Talk

Image result for Dogs talking
Image result for animals talking



Image result for Dogs talking

If animals could talk it would be sooo raw , like if i have nobody to talk to i could go get my dog and we can talk about all types of stuff . or when i'm feeding my fishes i ask them how that food taste cause it stank i wonder is it good to them ? or i would ask my dog what do they like , so i could know what to do to make them like me even more . and like if i was haunting , and a bear starts to chase me imma ask them why do they want to kill me ? if its cause there hungry i could go buy them some food instead of them trynna eat me . like if animals could talk i swear we could understand their feelings and what they want and why they do the things they do . the animal i would really want to talk to is a tiger . because they seem like they would be cool to talk to yakno ? matter a fact i would wanna talk to a monkey because monkeys are cool animals . i could have the monkey as my pet every time he climbs trees i could be like " Toby bring yo a** here boy and come get these bananas " and i watch him go down that tree faster then ever . Its a a lot of question i would want to ask a lot of animals . but i also would just wanna talk to them just to have a conversation with them .

No comments:

Post a Comment