Wednesday, November 16, 2016

pay attention










What motivate Eddie everyday i motivate myself really nobody do that for me i don't think anyone can if i can't motive myself then i would be really massed up right now because it really dont matter what anyone say or do to me you i mean it well for that hour maybe but not really its just me like all me because like everyone trys to tell me how i should be running me life and i hate that like really do and. like if you don't feed me or put money in my pocket why should i listen to you i don't and like that's how i look at it like thats how it really is in my eyes and like i get mad that a lot of people don't get that what you think i should listen to you because you older then me no but like sometime i be feeling like its really just me. Like nobody else not anyone in the world just me but like i don't really be knowing who to trust like out of my friends sometime because like now im starting to pay attention to like my friends in other people like whenever i go out i start seeing things and like see who i should trust and who i shouldn't an like when you really start doing that you see so much but like i don't ever say anything i just be like well damn but not all of my friends are like that some actually are not really snakes just some of my friends are and they so good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment