Wednesday, November 2, 2016

We were once friends now she is my enemy

 



Image result for frenemies              one day I met this girl she was new in my neighborhood and to my school. I befriended her and we were inseparable we both got each other a necklace. I used her necklace as a good luck charm when i went to tryouts, but one day we got into this huge argument and i never wanted to talk to her again. We took each others necklaces back and everything else that we gave each other. Today was the day that i was trying out for basketball i was nervous and i needed that necklace it was my good luck charm. I asked her could i use it for one day but she told me no. I really needed to get that necklace back so i went to see if i could get it use it and bring it back without her noticing it. I took my little brothers pair of binoculars and on my way to her house i went i used the latter in the backyard i got the necklace, i went to tryouts and i made the team. I was walking out and i seen her standing there with an angry expression on her face ....................Image result for good luck necklaceImage result for pair of binoculars

1 comment:

  1. i love the pictures and i believe the story is this story forreal.

    ReplyDelete