Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Birthday Boy

I have a frenemy named Juan, sometimes me and Juan got along but sometimes we just hated each other. My birthday was coming up, so I asked Juan if he was going to get me something. He said I didn't know your birthday was coming up, when is it? I got mad at him and told him it was in two days, and I didn't talk to him for the rest of the day. I know his birthday and he doesn't know mine. The next day he apologized to me, and I told him it was fine. The day on my birthday he was coming up to me with a gift on his hand. He handed it to me, I opened it and it was a pair of binoculars. I said thanks to him even though I was disappointed, but then I said to myself it's better than the gift my cousin got which it was supposedly a good luck charm. And I bet he got it from my mom's garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment