Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Trump did it

I don't really know how I feel about the elections results. I was sure that Hillary would win, but Trump really made quite a comeback. I wasn't really rooting for anyone, but if I absolutely HAD to vote, I would have voted Trump guess. The main reason is because he has some sort of connection to Russia, and Hillary seemed to not like Russia for some reason. There is something that i noticed about the whole election time though. Not that many people seem to talk about the positives of each candidate. It was just who could have worse things said about them. Everyone focused on the negatives, and I think that that is what influenced a lot of votes for Hillary and Trump alike. Third party members never really get that many votes, it's always "Are you voting for the republican or the democrat?" I hope a good candidate faces Trump for re-election, but maybe Trump will actually be a really good president. We won't know until he starts to act upon his words. Nobody is able to say he will be a terrible president unless they're from the future or something.









Image result for trump

No comments:

Post a Comment