Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The thing i am scared of



Image result for freddy krueger










The one thing that i am scared of freddy kruger. I say that because i think i'm not scared of him but when i get done watching him i just get nightmares and i think he be coming in my sleep. Everytime i go to sleep and i wake up and for some reason i hear a noise and i be thinking that is freddy kruger. I watch him until this day but i know he is not real and its just a myth. But people say he is real but i don't believe it. And back to scary movies i do not like IT the clown because some of the stuff he is doing some clowns can do today and try and get you. But that is the main kinda things i am scared at because if a clown come and try and get me i'm just laugh at them because they really is  a clown trying to kill other people and if they try to stab me i'm just gonna have to fight them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment