Wednesday, October 19, 2016

short story Erik

The date was July 13th, my 345th birthday it would be my last. The pill we were working on was a success on is now going to be released to the public and is going to be sold for millions of dollars. the pill guarantees you will live up to 345 years. I wasn't the only one that took the pill for test 4 other people did too and are 344 years old. On their birthday they will die. The scientist said by the end of this day I will be dead. The pill makes you look like your on your 20's for the 345 years it's great, I took the pill when I was 28. From 28 to 300 I could run and do everything like nothing, but after 300 years you felt a difference you could run a little less, less of everything you got tired faster, the same happened to the others. We all said we felt weaker. The good thing was we still looked younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment