Wednesday, October 5, 2016

If I found gold...

If i found gold in my backyard then what i would do with it would depend on how much i find. if i found a lot of gold, i would probably sell it to make a good amount of money. if there was a small amount of gold, then i would just keep it as a little "personal treasure" you could say. Assuming we would be adults, i would show my children, and eventually grandkids. But if I found it as my current age, then i would try and think of what to do with it, because i have no idea what i would do with it. If i were to find a good amount of gold in my backyard and sold it, they would probably send like a group to search for more, and that would not be appreciated. I like my backyard, so i do not want people to be ruining my backyard by digging around. So i might not sell it till i move. I would give some of the money to my best friend, just cause why not. And my family would get some too.





No comments:

Post a Comment