Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Image result for gold in backyard    If I were to find a pot of gold in my back yard i would look at it  bring it inside my house  also research how much its worth. Then after that i would either save it or pound it. When I get the money I would take my mom to paris with my father because that is her dream to go there and help pay the bills also maybe get a new dog. with the rest of the money I  would save it and do something for myself like go shopping and go to a spa.  Honestly I wouldn't even worry about how much  it is worth or how much money I spend after everything as  long I could spread joy and happiness towards others.Some of the money I would donate to help people in need. That is what I would do if I found gold in my backyard.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment