Wednesday, October 5, 2016

                                                                                     
my grandfather was a huge james brown fan growing up . he had a moving singing doll he used to keep and i used to be so scared of that thing and my mom and uncle used to scare me by chasing me with that thing .The reason why i was scared of this thing is because james brown was dead and i watched chucky more than i should of . 


               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhjZ5fL7wqc        




A new game came to my phone called slender man and i wanted to try it and i regretted  it for the rest of my life , the object of the game is to get 7 papers with out dieing by slender man . slender man is a creature who wheres a suit with no face no eyes or mouth he is just plane white . when he catches u he has tentacles that will grab you . what made him scary is if he see's you he will just look at u and wait for you to see him . if you ran away he could teleport . also what made him scary is when he teleports and you walk through a door he could just be standing right next to the door or even just fallowing you and you wont even know it .

No comments:

Post a Comment