Wednesday, October 26, 2016


If i could design a room in my house I would make a soccer field. It would be a turf field so I don't have to take care of it as much as a grass field. I could practice whenever I want to. I don't have to go somewhere to play It can just be in my house on a room. I can invite people over to play a match. Also in that room the ceiling is going to be able to open, in cause it is a sunny nice day I can enjoy it. I like to play in the rain too so I would open the ceiling on a rainy day. I also like playing when it is windy because when you shoot the ball the ball curves a lot because of the wind so you can be taking sum really good shots, I'll open up the ceiling for that too.  The condition I don't like to play in is when it is foggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment