Wednesday, October 19, 2016

My last day living ...........


                         



                                         The date was August 13th, my 345th birthday it would be my last. I had a long list of what i want to do on my last day living. First i wanted to go to miami and go swimming with a shark, then if i make it out of there i want to ride on a lions back and play with baby tigers. I know your thinking i would die but that´s not whats going to happen because i am a 345 year old in a 21 year old persons body. I want to write with my right hand just because my birthday is national left handers day and i´m left handed. I want to make the worlds greatest drink so i can go out a legend. Maybe even make the best smelling perfume and lotion. I want to be able to leave my kids with a lot of money so that they can do as they please i also want to donate at least 4 million dollars to people that are homeless or in a shelter. I hate seeing people hurt so that´s the least i could do. My last day is going to be perfect if that´s how it goes........


      Image result for august 13 left handers dayImage result for august 13

No comments:

Post a Comment