Wednesday, October 19, 2016

345 Birthday









The date was july 13th, my 345th birthday it would be my last. It will be my last. I say that because i'm not healthy and i sure not eating healthy and i am wanted by a gang of group members. I lived to witness it all by the presidents and all the shootings and all the other disrespectful and mean stuff. I was wanted for over 3 years because over money they have been chasing me around the world for 3 years and now they know where i live and know where i might go next. I have always been dodging bullets but know it must come to an end and know i'm ready. And also i had over 13 heart attacks and survived them all and i say this now because i know the the end.It was good to witness 345 years on this earth and i am grateful. THANK YOU.............

No comments:

Post a Comment