Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My fear of heights and feet ....

Simone.Harmon
October 5th 2016
wse 3rd period



       I am really scared of heights. I don't like going high in the air because I'm not touching the ground it scares me a lot because it feels like I won't touch the ground ever again. I cannot ride a lot of roller coasters in one day maybe 2-3 a day because if I do a lot of heights in one day I might cry. One time I went to 6 flags with my cousins in Atlanta and we got on all of the rides they were mad at me because I cried the whole time it was scary what did they expect me to do ? I wasn't going to laugh and smile. Another thing I am terrified of are feet . I hate feet they really scare me one time in 8th grade mr.sands out his foot on my desk and it was extra close to me and i started crying and I just left the class. I do not like heights or feet at all and i don't think I will ever get over feet.  Image result for roller coasters

No comments:

Post a Comment