Wednesday, October 5, 2016

                                                   


                                                           What Scares Me The Most


Image result for c.u clown     What scares me the most is clowns. Why they scare me so much is because there doing really bad things to people now. They're switching road signs and making people go into corn fields. They're going into peoples houses and going under kids beds. They scare the kids. They chase after peoples cars and they chase people. The reason why i'm really scared of them is because the clowns sent me a friend request on instagram. I looked at there pages and there telling people they are going to kill them. I seen one yesterday walking. I got so scared. They're really dangerous. They don't care if they get caught at this point. They feel like what there doing is okay and it's not okay. One of the clowns got arrested. But it's a lot more around here besides one. They're taking things way to far now.

No comments:

Post a Comment