Wednesday, September 14, 2016


Image result for jordan 11 ceremony  





You know i'm the flyest when i wear these shoes. all white and gold, i'm to cool for school. When i walk in these shoes
my feet be so warm and relaxed, matter fact wont they look better gold and black? My shoes is my everything, you know 
i be fly , you step on my shoes booooy
you know u finna die . do you know that smell of new shoes ? yea so do i 
Dont it smell so good it just want to make you fly ? Im so in love
with Fashion , like the way i look and the way i dress.
balling with these shoes running a full court press . i think i'm the best 
when i wear the shoes, matter fact i know i'm the best who can do it like i do ?
you know how u get some new shoes and they always making that new shoe noise?
walking down the street sounding like a bing bong toy. my shoes was like my face, sexy as ever. new jordans every day i just always look clever !

No comments:

Post a Comment