Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Image result for barcelona vs alaves




Barcelona lost 1-2 vs Alaves. I couldn't believe it Alaves is not that good Barcelona should've won 6-0 easy, but i guess it wasn't their day. I feel bad for em lately they have been losing to bad teams. The ball felt comfortable with Alaves he didn't like Barcelona. This game was like a lion vs a dog the lion should of won but got scared of the dog. When I was watching the game I saw barcelona was taking it easy they were being lazy they thought the game was going to be real easy and I think they let their guard down and lost. Alaves was communicating a lot you could hear them scream they tried real hard. As a Real Madrid fan I should be happy but to be honest I feel bad for em, even though I think Ronaldo is better than Messi he is still one of my favorite players and Iniesta also Neymar and Suarez.


1 comment:

  1. Wow. 6-0 is a crazy score. They must've been WAY off that day.

    ReplyDelete