Wednesday, September 28, 2016

weddings

And now the wedding is over Rice, rice has been thrown over their heads For them life has just begun But mine is ending

 (lyricsasqoutes.com).

  This song is from a movie (Cadillac records). It was made so that beyonce' could sing it to the person she was in love with.  She couldn't marry him because of discrimination  the song basically just explains how she is singing  at their wedding and she wanted to be the one he was marrying and it hurt her watching the man she loved marry another women.
    This song is very sad and I would never want to go through this, but no I completely disagree because you should be able to marry who you please and not do what everyone else wants you to do.
    I really do like this song in fact I love the song and the movie. I'm going home and watching this movie today.

No comments:

Post a Comment