Friday, September 16, 2016


Javonte dunn

where i'm from






am from a place called the hood were me my neighbors , brothers and sisters will never see good .i wish i could smell the  febreze but the hallways smell like some nasty knees the smell hit me in the heart to bad i felt like i got stabbed in the chest by a thousand bee’s .

My mom is a single mother she’s trying to raise me right my dad was locked all day and night.I feel like every dad dealing with that is a fight .

God blessed us with a good family that helped us out i'm trying to get my education that's what i'm about .


While my dad got out of jail through bail he moved to Atlanta after me and my mom moved out the hood to go to Urbana . while we moved we didn’t have anything else to eat but fruits and bananas .

All this stuff going on in my head ain’t right , my aunt Hattie just died leaving my whole family  us in despite. The feeling in my chest felt like i got stabbed in a chest with a giant knife .

My little sister faith just turned 7 while i haven’t seen my other little sister since i was 11.i've been dealing with a lot emotions the tears i dripped is as big as the ocean .

When i went to go see my dad finally he said  “it’s been a long time” i said” yeah dad me and my family are doing just fine”.

I couldn’t express my emotions to my  dad even though he was locked up I was more happy than sad .

Knowing that summer wasn’t going to last while after the i had to go back to class .


After then i found out little chloe born she is my sister i only seen her one time and I really miss her .

My sister just turned 1 and I wasn’t there i would take a train or a bus to see her i wouldn’t care .

That brings me up Typing this poem i hope i can get a straight A so the next time i see my dad i will show em .

.

No comments:

Post a Comment