Friday, September 16, 2016

boys of baraka



     I like the documentary about the boys of baraka. There is a lot of reasons that I like it but one main reason is because i like to see people work hard to get somewhere in life it just reminds me of many people i know, i´ve seen a lot of people struggle but this happens to be so much more interesting because its not just one person that i was focusing on the whole time. To be honest I can relate to this there has been times that i have  been wanting to give up on some things in life but i always find a way to be myself and cooperate in order to succeed. I really think that the reason i do things so easily is because when i was younger  my dad would tell me ¨don´t let anything bring you down you are a princess and if you keep working you will get your crown¨. He is basically telling me that i can do whatever i put my mind to and if i keep trying i will be the best at it, so whenever i feel like i am failing i always try harder. This relates to not all but one of the baraka boys (montrey ) because he didn´t give up completely he made it past that one year then he started to drop a little but not everybody is going to be able to do all good there is always going to be mistakes here and there. I don´t really have much more to say i just really liked that film and we should watch more things like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment