Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Image result for sporty
my Dialogue poem
 About sport

i'm a sporty
i'm player a sports
i'm a sporty in a city with everyone like sport
i play sport in a city that less people like sport
i'm a sporty in a city with everyone support my team
i play sport  in a city that everyone work hard to get money
i'm a sporty in city that people bring the gift in my team
i'm a sporty
still play sport
i'm a sport in a city that people money if you win
i play sport in a city that if our coach bring us food its a biggest thing
i'm a sporty in a city that before we playing a games a have to eat first
i play sport in city that food is a biggest thing  to give to someone.
i think sport like me because everything is easy
i thinks sport doesn't like me because i work hard to be good
i like sport
i still in sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment