Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Image result for perfume and lotion lotion from pinkImage result for perfume and lotion lotion from pink



every morning its the same routine I look in the cabinet and hear the clicking noise automatically stating that my cabinet is completely opened. Then i grab the perfume bottle and spray it the chemicals hits my skin like the raindrops on a rainy day. Next i grab the matching pink container of lotion and squirt some in my hands i rub them together then coat 3 smooth layers over my arms my legs and my face.The layers are smoother than a babies butt.  Later on in the day i will have p.e and its disgusting in there it smells horrible for it to be a girls locker room with that being said i breathe through my mouth but you know you can taste what you smell and smell what you taste.  when  i walked down the hallway the smell of must hit my nose and it was horrible.

1 comment:

  1. This whole post made me laugh. Your descriptions are great :)

    ReplyDelete