Wednesday, September 7, 2016

my reading book


about my reading book 
by Kethia LM 
my book was about Fashion 

and in fashion there is a lot of kind 

fashion Coordinators 
fashion designers 
fashion model Agents 
fashion stylists
fashion writers and Editors 
makeup artists etc...
Image result for fashion designerImage result for Fashion
and in all of that i pick only one to read 
i pick the fashion Designer 
fashion designers create or adapt original designs for clothing men,women and children.
and most designers works for textile,apparel and pattern manufactures.
and in fashion you have to got a personal skills.
study art,family, and consumer science.
minimum education is some postsecondary training, and the salary is $27,970 Etc .
and i readed it because fashion designer is my dream and i like to know a lot about it and 
also the have a good salary.
and its something that you have to show your skill so i like to do it in future as my career 
and fashion my dream.
and by reading it a learn a lot too.
in my reading book i learn that a fashion designer is an art of application of designer aesthetic or
natural beauty to clothing and accessories.
i learn also that a fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.





No comments:

Post a Comment