Wednesday, September 14, 2016




the ride of life 

well this story is going be about being about to go out and explore my life before i die
im not going to just stay inside and just hide
im going out to explore 
i don't got nothing to work for 
im going to be traveling far 
i know its going to be pretty hard.
I got to follow my heart
so i go buy a car and make it start
so now my journey began 
i use to play with my band 
but now those days are over
i sold my house to the new owner
now i go where the road tells me to go 
there is nothing i got to hold 
i use to play alot of games 
those days are over time to get the fame 
i get less and less letters 
but thats ok because every day is getting better
its been years since i lost my bet
but thats ok at least i win alot of bets
im on the road ready to go 
but some day i might go home
Image result for ferrari at night

1 comment:

  1. Great job! You created a whole personality/life in here!

    ReplyDelete