Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I wouldn't fast because i Would want to actually eat. Idk why i would actually want to starve myself for no reason what so ever. If i could get as much food when ever I want whenever i want then there really isn't a reason to starve myself. But if i was limited to like i could only get served food 4 times a week or something like that then i probally would fast cause if i ate a little bit at a time then i would still be able to live unlike eating all the food in one day then starving for the other days that would be terrible on the other hand I think i would rather die because I wouldn't want to live life that way its cruel and It techinically just dying real slowly and the germans watching you in pain unlike just ending it all and you can finally be free.

1 comment:

  1. Nathan, great blog! You bring up interesting points. Please remember a picture next time. 9/10

    ReplyDelete