Wednesday, February 22, 2017

What would you do if you had money, I will.....

I wish I had enough money to help the homeless people and to help any kind of people. I will help because people need a second chances. They are looked bad by some people because they are not like them. For example in the book Night they Jews are looked different because they are not Christan's. I will also help other programs like for kids that have no education and for woman's that have abused. I have a good life and I just want other people to have it and be happy because that is what people deserve. No matter if they are different than others because that is what makes this world.

                Image result for quotes of different              Image result for quotes of different

No comments:

Post a Comment