Wednesday, May 3, 2017

if i had a magic wand

I would bring 2 people back. I would bring george halles back becauls without him the bears suck. I would also bring back Al Davis becauls i don't like mark davis and I would use it to make a new stadium in oakland becauls las vages raiders dosen't sound right so they would stay in oakland. I would bring the rev back to life to be in avenged sevenfold. I would also bring back paul gray to be in slipknot and cure joey jordison of his musculer desiesd so he could drum in slipknot agian and I would bring clif burtion back so he could be in metallica agian . I would have the super bowl champs change every year beteween the bears and raider but they would never play each other in the super bowl. Also Tom Brady would not be aloud in the hall of fame becauls he is a cheater. Thats all i would really do 


Image result for tom brady sucksImage result for the revRelated imageImage result for oakland raidersImage result for paul gray y joey jordisonImage result for cliff burton

1 comment: